2011年12月17日星期六

MAC Video Software 4

Plum dream a few times to get If there's things I just didn't say, plum, do not think we forgot, I saw it not forgotten, many situations are best suited for collection. Cannot say I possibly could not think, but could remember. They could not dont language, they'll not dont language, as soon as they visited the word what, cease to is that they had. They may be a warm and misty solitude, can be described as mature hope and despair 鈥?Although today would be the spring season, however i used to be slumbered on the plum dip spleen fragrance in a very established which enable it to not arise, do not want to won't allow stand up, but don't need to believe that spring up, and possess already come an amazing long while. Over again stand in the palace until Yuanwang Nazhu Edamitsu flowers looking at empty eucalyptus only was forced to tell myself that spring is indeed already come, plum, indeed has withered up. But, when silence to contemplate the time period, you can asked: plum really dying it? And depending on the days of really plum were also gone yet? I can't answer this, needless to say, are unable to answer plum. I am aware of, Hua Xie, and spring leaves turn on the ride. Shoot up, additionally they combined with the spring, thin, and melancholy of this. Though the climate is gradually warming, nevertheless heart appeared to be really involved in the blood is definitely calm and down. To do this it lightly, I might define becoming mature. Because I am unable to forecast whether or not it will have blood coming when activated, will not estimate whether they can bloom off a lock of fragrance; the public presence from the immediate scene of spring, I can only tell his or her sad: plum blossom, remember that it is Buried early in the year renovation from the soil. Until recently, saw in your book an allusion, to expect Mr. Lin Hejing and plum. To start with ,, I wonder child: Why the Song Dynasty official who Mr. Lin Hejing life don't want to, not start their own families, and his place of Mei crane, creating "the plum wife Tsuruko" the stories of what? Later gradually realized that 1000's of years, the explanation of why people enjoy Mei, chant, praise, mostly resulting from her character. Generous plum home may be a confidante, and niche Fucai, to never compare themselves with plum. May possibly often encouraged their use plum spirit. Whenever I face a setback in daily life, extraordinary hardships encountered unfair, it's present with see those dreams Arcadia million from the plum tree. Therefore, they've been true, viz. Vaguely can remember the end of last year's mountain trip alone. However the weather really cold, cold wind, piercing the cheek, and also for the natural yearning and nostalgia for past, I'll be walking determinedly to ride for the mountains of thing I just read at a fresh place. While the southwestern karst topography is simply within this green earth Possible not find Yizheng Pian over the wilderness, and then we sat back down which has a plum, eyes closed, immersed this particular infinite after dark reverie of one's 鈥︹€?Mei, asked me a dream. She said which i live too serious, stiff face has been numb someone's, forget the smile within the plum blossom. Finally if the flowers, rare to develop the leaf, because I lack a grin in the face to a soon also withered. She also advised me that, in your wilderness, my smile may just be using a new life's welcomed and encouraged, just as garden trees flowering to my advice is that life has yet into the future as being the bright future. So, take this dream, I try to smile around the plum blossom, so smile opened my heart closed wilderness anywhere between heaven and earth, all to heart the sorrow troubles disappear 鈥?We are also shocked to be aware of, create trouble However desire is just too big much reason, will put themselves to the natural, less desire, naturally worry less. However i was pale and mediocre to refuse, I'm sure that my entire life may perhaps be small enough, such drop around the ocean; perhaps humble enough, often lighter over a feather. But I also believe on condition that the product range of those that know and learn how to beautiful moments in everyday life are going to be touched often. Plum petals are deeply buried in the year, the newly-turned soil to them? However, the emergence of his dreams ever so often in the breeze, smell stormed Meixiang with the scene, what explanation do? Plum, not dying, right? Maybe this combination of questions that only I'm able to answer, plum lips of silence to reveal a touch of spring cunning smile, a great number of synonymous with the divine spring, in support of Chueiyang the staring eyes plum trees 鈥︹€?dying fall with the land surface debris, I used to be full of emotion: people's life, mostly homeless, or live to look with this world, or forced off their homeland miles away dream. At present, offer I must experience year in year out, parting with all the plum? Perhaps, I am going to choose those experiences, those tired flash journey fragments, never say goodbye, never say goodbye

没有评论:

发表评论